Monday, June 10, 2013

My my, how time flies....

June 2013? Really?!

So what can I say.... school is still my life.  There's this research paper that I'm supposed to be writing/submitting before midnight tonight, so of course at 4 a.m. I would be writing in a blog that I haven't updated in a year and a half!

I feel so old!  I'm 26 years old. It hasn't been a whole 2 months yet since I turned 26 (I feel like I have to keep justifying this age to myself by noting the short amount of time that it has been my own) but still....26 I am. It feels so strange! I don't know how I slowly became closer to 30 than 20....and it seems like it hasn't been slow at all! Although I don't think I am where I imagined I would be at this age (I'm not sure I even thought this far ahead!) I am very grateful for where I am and what I have been able to accomplish. Thank you, Jesus!!!

Now....I suppose I should get back to writing this paper......


No comments:

Post a Comment