Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blog???

Wow, I haven't really blogged on anything in FOREVERRR. I used to write on Xanga when I was in high school, where I had a number of creative ways to express myself. I was really into re-creating the English language, much like the tweens of today, if you know what I mean. Haha...you can even take a look for yourself; it's still there!!--->Xanga.com/Dimplesforeva 
yup. Go & be entertained.
I started  my YouTube Channel about a year ago kinda so that I could "VLOG", figuring that a video was a more complete picture than a bunch of words, which could be interpreted in any which way the reader wished to interpret them. Now, over a year later, I find that nothing truly compares to the feeling of writing, where I can ramble, and get out my thoughts, then simply press *backspace* or hit the back arrow and delete and/or fill in whatever came out of my brain that my fingers may have missed.  I find that in making my videos, I still ramble, and there's a lot that I DON'T really get out, and there is still room for whatever... and of course even when I'm writing, and I can press *delete* or *backspace* or whatever, there are plenty of occasions where I will still lack coherence. Dah well.
Organization was never truly one of my strongpoints.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment