Thursday, December 16, 2010

So I've been lounging around today doing a whole lot of nothing!! It's my 3rd full day at home from break, and I've been soaking it in! haha....I decided to do a bit of pampering with Lush's "mask of magnaminty" because I was looking at my face when I got out of the shower, and it needed a pick-me-up (darn lack of sleep)!

It was really funny walking around the house since my dad & brother were around, and they thought I looked scary, and...I did. heheh. You can see that my brother even decided to join me and my scary face in one of the photos below:
Yuup. Funny stuff. 

Then, After I rinsed, My face felt so fresh and so clean, clean!!! =]  heheheh


 And this is me trying to look glamorous in a T-shirt that I sleep in:
Hahaha. My lips look SUPER pink!! I'm wearing this lipstick that I got as a free sample from Lancome when I went to go buy my Magnifique (I LOOOVE THAT FRAGRANCE!) at Macy's. I think the flash from the camera makes the pink of this lipstick look even more harsh than it already is....if pink can be harsh? haha But anyway, it's Color Design, "Love it! Cream" or something like that. 
 So yea, I had fun pampering myself a bit since I was home just being a bum.  I just finished a session of Super Mario Bros 3, upstairs in my brother's room. It was soooo fun! I haven't played video games in foreverrrr! So yeah....I was a little rusty to start out with. But then, the game kept starting over and didn't save at all! After I got to World 3, TWICE!! It's cuz my brother just got this special download of the game for Wii and then he couldn't figure out how to save it properly---until it was TOO late! So I decided I had enough Super Mario Bros for tonight. It was nice to go back to the classics though :-)

So yesterday (or THIS MORNING, I guess, since I was up realllly late), I ordered a few books on Amazon, and I finally ordered "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" after hearing good things about it from a few good sources ;-) heheh...I've really been wanting to get back into some leisurely reading, since school runs my life, and if I'm not reading about respiratory diseases, I'm hardly reading at all!!!! My books won't get here until right before Christmas though :-( I mean I guess it's a good self-gift, but I was looking forward to reading sooner than that! It's back to class for me starting January 3rd!!! eek!

Well, I hope everyone has a restful break for the upcoming holidays....
<3 TheMzDiimples 


2 comments: